Skip to content
Moraine State Park Hunting: Overview
- Moraine State Park is open to hunting, trapping, and training of dogs for about 13,600 acres during established seasons.
Common Game Species:
Hunting Rules & Regulations at Moraine State Park
- No hunting areas are posted throughout the designated areas a the park.
- Hunting woodchucks, also known as groundhogs, is prohibited.
- Dog training is only permitted from the day following Labor Day through March 31 in designated hunting areas.
- The rules and regulations of the Department of Conservation and Natural Resources and the Pennsylvania Game Commission apply.
Moraine State Park Hunting Maps
- If you would like a hunting map to help with your visit to Moraine State Park, you can swing by the Park Office. This map will show the different locations that are open to hunting as well as any areas that are prohibited.
More Information regarding Hunting at Moraine State Park
- For ADA accessible hunting information, contact the Park Office.